Joe Chiellini is the founder and CEO of ASI Landscape Management, originating in 1993. In its humble beginnings ASI was a two-man residential lawn service. Currently under the leadership and guidance of Joe Chiellini, ASI is now a multi county commercial business, employing 180 individuals with three branches covering the greater Tampa Bay and Orlando marketspace. Joe Chiellini recently retired from his career as a Captain for Hillsborough County Fire and Rescue. Joe served the people of Hillsborough County for almost 30 years all the while building and growing his landscape management company to where it is today.
Joe is active in the Green Industry as well as in the local community. He spends much of his time giving back in as many ways as he can. Within the business world, Joe does both local and national consulting with a focus on training and strategic planning. In the community, Joe has hosted events such as Wrestling for a Cause, golf tournaments, Give Back Days and various fundraisers benefiting children and families in our area who are in need. Fifteen years ago, Joe started the Krewe of the Knights of St. John, a local HCFR philanthropic Krewe to help serve the spouses and children of fallen firefighters. Joe is also an active member in his Parish of St. Patrick’s Catholic Church where he lectors, works on beautification projects and serves with the men of the parish in fundraising.
- Host of National GROW Meeting, 2018
- National Association of Landscape Professionals “Trailblazer” National Award 2015
- Invited Community Guest of MacDill Refueling Mission, 2016
- Greater Tampa Chamber of Commerce, Outstanding Small Business Leader Finalist 2013
- Greater Tampa Chamber of Commerce Outstanding Small Business Finalist 2013
- Florida Apartment Assoc.—Multiple Awards, both Company and Personal
- Bay Area Apartment Assoc.—Multiple Awards both Company and Personal
- Multiple highlights in the National Lawn and Landscape Magazine
- Profiled Personally in Kawasaki Engines magazine.
- Aileron Client Advisory Council
- MacDill Airforce Base Honorary Commander
- Leadership Tampa Bay member currently
- National Association of Landscape Professionals
- Bay Area Apartment Association/Florida Apartment Association/National Apartment Association
- Florida Nursery Growers & Landscape Association
- Florida Irrigation Society
- Florida Turfgrass Association
- Greater Tampa Chamber of Commerce
- Keep Tampa Bay Beautiful
- Planet—Professional Landcare Network
- Westshore Alliance
- President, The Krewe of the Knights of St. John